Corona is again classified as a socially critical disease and therefore kindly bring out your corona passport from the pocket when you visit Kildeskovshallen.
- From Friday the 12th of November it is required to show a corona passport if you are going to the swimming pool (both swimmers and spectators).
- If you are 15-years-old+ remember to bring your corona passport.
- No further restrictions are introduced in Kildeskovshallen, however if you are hungry and wish to eat a piece at Ronaldos Cafe corona passports are also necessary here.
- If you are exempt from corona passport kindly remember to make a visit at Borgerservice and get your documentation in place.
We are happy that we still have the opportunity to stay open.
Stay informed on the Ministry of Culture's website about Covid-19 rules that apply to culture and leisure activities.
Group sports activities for children and young people under the age of 18 can be held indoors: a maximum of 25 people, coach included.
- Hand sanitizer is available near the entrances
- Kindly respect physical distancing
- Avoid gathering in places with narrow passages
- Cough and sneeze into the arm / sleeve
- Stay home if you are sick
Thank you in advance for your understanding and take good care of each other.
If you have any questions, kindly write to email@example.com – or call at 3977 4400 and choose "personal service".
With best regards